CloudControlMedia’s (a QuinStreet division) mission is to build honest and successful client-focused relationships through mutual accountability, keen data analysis and analytics, and the most experienced digital marketing team in the business.
CloudControlMedia is a unique performance-based digital marketing team that tracks key milestones in consumer interactions, enabling clients to optimize their campaigns, meet marketing objectives, and maximize ROI.
Covid-19 Hiring Update: We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options. Travel to client and internal sites may be required at times.
As a Senior Digital Sales Executive, you will be responsible for growing ad revenue across CloudControlMedia’s portfolio of digital services and CCMP software. In this fast-paced and dynamic role, your primary function will be to closely collaborate with both external and internal stakeholders to identify partnership opportunities and provide best-in-market solutions to our clients.
The CloudControlMedia sales team is a vital component of the broader organization. With the digital ecosphere quickly pivoting to a world in which automation powers all inventory bought and sold, our team is responsible for generating revenue & maintaining relationships with clients who purchase CCM’s services and CloudControlMedia Platform (CCMP) enterprise software.
- Develop client base market share and revenue
- Manage end-to-end (both pre and post) campaign process, collaborating with internal teams to deliver a seamless client experience
- Ensure ongoing client satisfaction during integration and post sale
- Strategically identify partnership opportunities with new/existing clients
- Act as an internal resource, working with the wider commercial team to drive the adoption and growth of programmatic, service and software revenue
- Maximizing revenue generated from the clients within your assigned prospects through recommended optimizations for the success of campaigns and identifying cross selling/up-selling opportunities
- Effective management of your own revenue pipeline with weekly updates to CCM executive team
- Work closely with Operations to provide proactive analysis of both live and completed campaigns
- Meet deadlines and quality measures in relation to preparing proposals and presentations for campaign briefs and meetings
- Build and maintain effective relationships with Agencies and Clients
- Understand the target industries (Education, Insurance, Finance, Consumer) as well as the wider media industry, and the ability to adjust to market changes
- Understand the role that digital media services/channels (SEO, PPC, programmatic, 3rd party affiliates, creative, CCMP software) plays in the full digital ecosystem and how it helps clients meet their overall digital goals
- Understand the unique selling points that each service and CCMP provides and when each is appropriate to use
- 3-7 years of experience in digital sales and/or digital performance software
- Experience working with Media Agencies and/or Trade Desks, plus
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Manage multiple projects and priorities with attention to quality, detail and results
- Plan, organize and coordinate activities so that deadlines are met
- Interact effectively at all levels within the account
Please email resume and cover letter with SUBJ: “Application – Senior Digital Sales Executive”.
CloudControlMedia, LLC (a wholly owned QuinStreet subsidiary) is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Please see QuinStreet’s Employee Privacy Notice here.